- The Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) recommends that you either dispose of it in the trash or take it back to the store where you bought it.
- Consumers who have inquiries regarding the recall may get in touch with Lakeside Refrigerated Services by calling (800) 493-9042 or sending an email to [email protected]
- Lakeside Refrigerated Services would be happy to assist.
- 1 What is the establishment number of ground beef being recalled?
- 2 Is there a recall on Interstate meat Dist?
- 3 Where do I find the establishment number for a recall?
- 4 What meat products have been recalled in 2020?
- 5 Which ground beef is on recall?
- 6 How do I know if my beef was recalled?
- 7 Is Walmart recalling ground beef?
- 8 Did ground beef get recalled?
- 9 What food is being recalled right now 2021?
- 10 What food is being recalled right now 2022?
- 11 What foods are being recalled 2020?
- 12 Where was recalled ground beef sold?
What is the establishment number of ground beef being recalled?
The ground beef products that are being recalled have the number ″EST. 965″ printed either inside the USDA mark of inspection or printed next to the time stamp and use or freeze by date. These numbers may be found on the packaging.
Is there a recall on Interstate meat Dist?
WASHINGTON, Jan. 6, 2022 — The Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) of the United States Department of Agriculture announced today that Interstate Meat Dist. Inc. of Clackamas, Oregon is recalling approximately 28,356 pounds of ground beef products because those products may be contaminated with E. coli O157:H7. The establishment in question is Interstate Meat Dist.
Where do I find the establishment number for a recall?
The items that are being recalled have the establishment number ″EST. 965″ either printed inside the USDA mark of inspection or printed next to the time stamp and the use or freeze by date. These products are being recalled because of a potential health risk. These products were sent to retail stores in Wyoming, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, and Utah respectively.
What meat products have been recalled in 2020?
The following items are included in the category of those that have been recalled: Vaccum-sealed containers of one pound containing ″Marketside Butcher Organic Grass-Fed Ground Beef.″ The packages have a use-or-freeze-by date of July 1, 2020, and the lot code is P-53298-82.
Which ground beef is on recall?
According to a letter that was distributed by the FSIS on Monday, the recall involved roughly 120,872 pounds of raw ground beef product that was manufactured by Lakeside Refrigerated Services, which is a business located in Swedesboro, New Jersey. There were several brands that sold the meat, including Thomas Farms, Nature’s Reserve, and Marketside Butcher, among others.
How do I know if my beef was recalled?
On the website of the FSIS, you can find a complete list of all of the items that have been recalled as a result of the incident. Throw away the ground beef in your refrigerator if the establishment number matches the number on the package.
Is Walmart recalling ground beef?
- Walmart and Giant Eagle have both made public announcements that their respective locations are affected by the recall of sixty tons of beef products due to the possibility of E.
- coli contamination.
- Walmart and Giant Eagle have both made public announcements that their respective locations are implicated in the recall of sixty thousand pounds of beef products due to the possibility of E contamination.
Did ground beef get recalled?
Coli contamination. Products weighing a total of 120,872 pounds of ground beef are being recalled by Lakeside Refrigerated Services of Swedesboro, New Jersey, due to the possibility of contamination with E. coli O103.
What food is being recalled right now 2021?
Recalls of Food to Remember in 2021 There has been a recall of 8,492,832 pounds of ready-to-eat chicken products by Tyson Foods Inc. due to a probable contamination with Listeria. Due to the potential presence of salmonella, Serenade Foods has decided to recall 60,000 pounds of frozen, stuffed chicken items that were distributed all throughout the country.
What food is being recalled right now 2022?
|Date||Brand Name(s)||Product Description|
|05/10/2022||Van Leeuwen||Oat Milk Brown Sugar Chunk non-dairy frozen dessert|
|05/06/2022||NaturesPlus||Keto Living Sugar Control Capsules|
|05/06/2022||Grandma’s Cuisine, Bernat’s, Golden Eagle||Cheese-filled Pierogis|
What foods are being recalled 2020?
- There are currently 8 major food recalls that you need to be aware of right now. Onions and Products Containing Onions
- Onion-Containing Products
- Frozen Shrimp
- Citrus Fruits & Other Goods from Wegmans
- Chicken soup made with Progresso
- Potato Chips from Lay’s
- Chicken Salad
- Noodles made with squash
Where was recalled ground beef sold?
Both Marketside Wagyu Beef Patties and SE Grocers brand beef patties, which are available in Winn-Dixie shops, are included on the list of affected brands. Wal-Mart stores carry SE Grocers brand beef patties as well. The items were manufactured between the 1st of February and the 8th of April.